Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: GM OPAL compile problems with gnome-doc-utils

Alexandre Aractingi a écrit :
Le jeudi 22 septembre 2005 à 16:35 +0200, Alexandre Aractingi a écrit :

"gnome-doc-utils.make: No such file or directory". Any idea of what
I'm
doing wrong?

Ok I should have browsed the ml archives before... apparently I need the
latest gnome-common. But isn't it supposed to be avoided with
--disable-gnome?

In fact, --disable-gnome will save you for the configure script. For the autogen.sh script, you're supposed to have the needed dependencies.

That is the reason why configure scripts are part of a distributed release : building them needs way more things installed than just running them.

So the problem won't occur for 2.0 when it will be released : the configure script will be in the tarball.

Snark on #gnomemeeting