Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [3d round] Dbus' future in gnomemeeting

Peter Robinson a écrit :
I would have thought something like gnomemeeting would be running all
the time anyway. I know mine does because without it you can't receive
calls. Its the sort of thing you run as part of the seesion it runs on
login and statys running until you've logged out.

Well, I tend to agree but I'm pretty sure the IM developpers will call for blood if launching their app launches gnomemeeting too ;-)