Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [3d round] Dbus' future in gnomemeeting

On 10/18/05, Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is the current state of my draft for dbus in gnomemeeting 2.0 ;
> since dbus objects come with various interfaces, I propose the following
>   organisation, where I think the net.gnomemeeting.helper interface
> could be managed by another (very little) program.
>
> The reason for that little program is that if a dbus partner just want
> to ask a question about a static thing, then it's a good idea to avoid
> launching the whole gnomemeeting.

I would have thought something like gnomemeeting would be running all
the time anyway. I know mine does because without it you can't receive
calls. Its the sort of thing you run as part of the seesion it runs on
login and statys running until you've logged out.

Peter