Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [2nd round] Dbus' future in gnomemeeting

Julien PUYDT wrote:
> Ah. That is more clear indeed. Something like those method calls :
> * "GetAccountsList"
>  in    : nil
>  out   : list of strings (account names)
> * "Register"
>  in    : string (account name)
>  out   : nil
> * "Unregister"
>  in    : string (account name)
>  out   : nil
>
> and this signal :
> * "account-register"
>  data  : string (account name), boolean (t/f = registered/unregistered)

Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for. Is it possible to get the
state of the account without changing it with the same command?

> Question : is a string enough ? Will there only ever be a single type of
> account, or shouldn't we think something more generic ?

What could an account name consist of other than a string? IMO a string
should be fine.

Best regards,
Hannes