Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sip Registration

Le mercredi 12 octobre 2005 à 12:49 +0200, Jan Schampera a écrit :
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:55:05 +0200
> Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
>

> > No problem, I want GnomeMeeting to become the leading softphone for
> > Unix ;-)
> Then we should think - again - about a new name IMHO. Of course with
> absolutely low PRIO.

I'm open to propositions. Don't forget it means buying new domain names
to replace GnomeMeeting.net|.org.

But what disturbs me is that :
- many people know GnomeMeeting and know that it will support SIP
- many people think they know what GnomeMeeting is, but they are wrong