Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sip Registration

Hello,

Le mardi 11 octobre 2005 à 11:40 -0400, Gene Gershanok a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> I've been playing around with the latest snapshot and I noticed that REGISTER
> messages do are not resent after the expires= tag runs out in the Contact:
> header.

I have this as Contact response from SER :
Contact: <sip:dsandras 81 242 152 113:5073;transport=udp>;expires=3600
and GnomeMeeting automatically re-registers after 9/10*3600 seconds.

Do you have a different behavior?

> BTW Damien, Thanks for the quick fix. I was going to mention that too.

No problem, I want GnomeMeeting to become the leading softphone for
Unix ;-)
That is nice to see that some Vonage guy is interested in it.