Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] selecting output device - bug?

Le vendredi 25 novembre 2005 à 14:49 +0100, Gour a écrit :
> Damien Sandras (dsandras seconix com) wrote:
>
> > Try installing openmcu?
>
> OK. Will try although I see it's masked on Gentoo for amd64.
>
> However, I'm still puzzled how NAT can be a problem for USB headset and
> not for onboard sound card?

I think it is not related. I think you just happened to use ports that
were not forwarded when using the USB headset.

> In gconf-editor I see that, besides 1720 & 5000:5016, 5060:5100 are also
> required to be forwarded. Is the whole range really required?

Yes, and the NAT STUN test has to report anything else than "Symmetric
NAT".

> Sincerely,
> Gour

v_/_    SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net