Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Freedom of speech

Sounds nice.

We can also use that slogan as a promotional argument showing it on
all languages GM is translated into, all at the same time, showing not
only it is free, but also universal.

"Habla libremente" might be in Spanish.
"Parla lliurement" might be in Catalan.

What do you think?

El s� 19-11-2005 a las 19:11 +0100, Damien Sandras escribi� Hello,

--
Toni Moreno <tonim telefonica net>