[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Freedom of speech

Hello,

A while ago, I proposed a slogan like "Freedom of speech" for
GnomeMeeting to emphasize on the fact that GnomeMeeting is :
- a VoIP software
- it is free as free beer
- it is free as free speech
- there is no company behind it, so we have no commercial interest
unlike Gizmo, Wengo, and others

"Freedom of speech" is used in the american constitution iirc.

I noticed that it was also used by the belgian cellular operator "BASE".

So I wanted to change it into :
"Free your speech"

Does that sound good?
v_/_    SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net