Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Recent snapshots

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le lundi 14 novembre 2005 à 21:12 +0100, Julien PUYDT a écrit :

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Does anyone have problems with recent snapshots? (Deadlock when it
starts when you have a webcam or TV card).

Do you remember the other day when I told you gnomemeeting didn't seem to start ? Perhaps that's it...

Yes, but it should have been fixed since then. You told me that when I
announced the snapshots were broken due to latest pwlib changes.

However, now, it should work (except for Johnny).

Yes it is still the same here..

So, do others experience the same thing? Can you try again Julien?