Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Recent snapshots

On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 08:46:29PM +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Does anyone have problems with recent snapshots? (Deadlock when it
> starts when you have a webcam or TV card).

What is considered recent? I tried
gnomemeeting-opal-cvs-20051107.CVS-02.breezy.1 which was the most
recent snapshot I could find for Ubuntu.

It starts fine but hangs as soon as I try to register or place a call
via SIP. It hangs before ever sending a SIP packet, although STUN seems
to work according to the -d 4 output.

I'd be happy to provide back traces or other debugging info
and/or try a more recent snapshot if there is one available for Ubuntu.

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj vdbonline com
  xmpp:cj vdbonline com