Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gnomemeeting NG

Oh and the other thing is that the 'Network Option' is a bit
interesting. At work I have standard ethernet (eth0) but at home I use
wireless but its not always available. If you login with just the
loopback available in complains bitterly and when the wireless becomes
available you have to quit GM then go back in. It could be a bit more
automagical :-)

Slightly offtopic but speaking of wireless a company announed a cheap
wlan sip based voip handset the other day.
http://www.wifi-cell.com/

Cheers,
Pete