[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gnomemeeting NG

Hi All,

After almost 2 months of barely being able to look at gm code let
alone run the application I now have a laptop running Fedora and today
I did a dodgy update from FC3 to the latest devel branch using yum I
then compiled the latest cvs version (now that I have gtk2.6) and I
must say I've very impressed. Congrats Damien, its looking very nice
:-)

Hopefully in the next week or so I should get enough time to produce
some rpms for those that want to play and even get time to have a look
at the build scripts that Kilian sent me.

Damien, what's going to be the plan for supporting older versions of
gnome (ie pre gtk 2.6), or isn't there any?

Now I just need to get a broadbad link at home so I can actually make calls. :-)
Although my office does have an Avaya phone system that apparently
supports H323. Anyone used one of these with Gnomemeeting/openh323
before?

Cheers,
Pete