Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gnomemeeting NG

Hi Peter,

Le mardi 24 mai 2005 à 17:58 +0100, Peter Robinson a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> After almost 2 months of barely being able to look at gm code let
> alone run the application I now have a laptop running Fedora and today
> I did a dodgy update from FC3 to the latest devel branch using yum I
> then compiled the latest cvs version (now that I have gtk2.6) and I
> must say I've very impressed. Congrats Damien, its looking very nice
> :-)

;-)

The road until "stable" is still long unfortunately, especially for
Video support. Let's hope Craig and Robert get back in the game for that
specific feature!

> Hopefully in the next week or so I should get enough time to produce
> some rpms for those that want to play and even get time to have a look
> at the build scripts that Kilian sent me.

That would *rock*!

> Damien, what's going to be the plan for supporting older versions of
> gnome (ie pre gtk 2.6), or isn't there any?

For now, there isn't. But it would be easy to revert back to GTK+ 2.4.

> Now I just need to get a broadbad link at home so I can actually make calls. :-)
> Although my office does have an Avaya phone system that apparently
> supports H323. Anyone used one of these with Gnomemeeting/openh323
> before?

I've had good reports with Avaya in the past, so it *should* work. If
not, you know who to contact :)