Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Network interface resets when offline

Hi Peter,

> > IIRC that'd be exactelly the option needed for hosts running
> > private/public IP with NAT/non-NAT mixed dual routing using 2
> > interfaces.
>
> Sounds like a VPN to me :-) where you can sort of have both a public
> and private IP on the same physical interface.

well, that user i remember had two interfaces for this approach. thus
you have one private and one public interface. Not mixed mode on only
interface (though it'd be technically possible). Thus it could indeed be
a VPN or a router host with 2 legs.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian