[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM NG make issue ?

Hi,

Compiling GM NG (from cvs as of today) stops with this error message :
make[2]: *** Pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible «
(I would translate it as : no rules to make target
"gnomemeeting-snapshot.server" needed for all-am. Stop)
I renamed in the src directory  gnomemeeting.server  by
gnomemeeting-snapshot.server and make again was OK.
Did I do something wrong ?

Is it normal that I cannot see my name in the list from the gatekeeper
with GM 1.3 (I can still see it with GM 1.2.1)

I would like to make some tests with GM NG but I don't know where to
place a SIP call. Is there a test site somewhere. ?
I'm not sure to have a good understanding on how to use a SIP adress :
do I need a SIP adress for that or may I use my
email adress or callto adress ??  If I need one, could you advise me
from whom I could get it ?

Thanks,
PhL