Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM NG make issue ?

Hi,

Le dimanche 27 mars 2005 à 00:58 +0100, Philippe Lefevre a écrit :
>Hi,
>
>Compiling GM NG (from cvs as of today) stops with this error message :
>make[2]: *** Pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible «
>(I would translate it as : no rules to make target
>"gnomemeeting-snapshot.server" needed for all-am. Stop)
>I renamed in the src directory  gnomemeeting.server  by
>gnomemeeting-snapshot.server and make again was OK.
>Did I do something wrong ?

I guess you forgot to read the howto on wiki.seconix.com

You have to manually copy the file from its original named
gnomemeeting.server.

>Is it normal that I cannot see my name in the list from the gatekeeper
>with GM 1.3 (I can still see it with GM 1.2.1)

What gatekeeper? Could you provide me a test account so that I can test?

>I would like to make some tests with GM NG but I don't know where to
>place a SIP call. Is there a test site somewhere. ?

Not yet :)

>I'm not sure to have a good understanding on how to use a SIP adress :
>do I need a SIP adress for that or may I use my
>email adress or callto adress ??  If I need one, could you advise me
>from whom I could get it ?

an example is freeworlddialup.com, gnomemeeting should work with it. In
the end, we will have such a system on seconix.com, but that's not ready
yet. That will be teh whole problem of GM 2.00: the transition of users.