Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gnomemeeting 1.3.0 first impressions

Hi Björn,

> Thank you Damien and all other involved for this great program. I'm
> looking forward for a new version to try out soon =)

if you feel relucktant enough you can try to recompile the SID debs from
deb-src http://snapshots.seconix.com/debian gm2cvs main

When I have a full list of issues (preferably including fixes), i'll do
new ones until they're reported to be "good enough for snapshots
testing. Then i'll add them to the buildd (most likely replacing the old
ones when CVS HEAD of GnomeMeeting moves over to OPAL).

--
Best regards,
 Kilian