Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM 1.3.0 - Next

Hi again :)

For now I will only fix OPAL problems, not minor problems in the GUI.

I'm aware of those minor problems, but I have been working on OPAL, not
on GnomeMeeting.

Thanks for reporting this, but don't worry if it is not fixed before a
long long time ;)