Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 1.3.0 and SIP registration

Hi Carlos,

You can even register to several SIP registrars at the same time. Of
course, it is still CVS, and perhaps not intuitive. I still need to
rename a few sections, and so on, but basic functionality is already
there :)

Enjoy the testing and thanks for your feedback!