Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM opal is not responding

Damien Sandras a écrit :

[...]

Please forget, since an update from asterisk I'm unable to reproduce the problem. Sorry to have bother you with this :-[

The problem is probably still there, but is just random. So if you can
reproduce it, please try to catch a backtrace.
Was my intention ;-)

BTW has someone using asterisk also _from time to time_ the "unregister timeout" when unregistring GM in account window, as asterisk says "unregistred peer <peer>" I have to register/unregister again so GM don't show me registred.
--
Daniel