Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM opal is not responding

Le samedi 04 juin 2005 à 12:57 +0200, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :
> Hello to all,
>
> I found a problem with GM during a call: the windows is not responding,
> can't cancel a call or choose any option from the window and then crash
> of GM. To reproduce it:
>
> My GM is connected to asterisk and on incoming call, asterisk rings my
> regular phone  as well as GM. Now I call from GM through an ISP gateway
> my own number: asterisk answer it and rings the 2 phones. I see in the
> GM window information about missed call and from now he's completly
> blocked. After sometimes, I get info that windows is not responding and
> if I want to cancel the program.
>
> So seems that GM doesn't like incoming call when on line ;-)

I don't understand your description of the problem.
Can you explain :
- step by step what happens
- give a backtrace with debug symbols (without that, no way to see what
happens)

?

When you say "my gm is connected to asterisk", does it mean you are
connected, or does it mean you are registered?

Does it also happens when simply calling yourself without the other
phone being involved and the ISP being involved?