[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM opal is not responding

Hello to all,

I found a problem with GM during a call: the windows is not responding, can't cancel a call or choose any option from the window and then crash of GM. To reproduce it:

My GM is connected to asterisk and on incoming call, asterisk rings my regular phone as well as GM. Now I call from GM through an ISP gateway my own number: asterisk answer it and rings the 2 phones. I see in the GM window information about missed call and from now he's completly blocked. After sometimes, I get info that windows is not responding and if I want to cancel the program.

So seems that GM doesn't like incoming call when on line ;-)

Have a nice WE
--
Daniel