Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Moving to gnome-doc-utils (Damien Sandras)

Stefan Bruens a écrit :

[...]

You can still use vi, sometimes I use it for the GUI translation, too. If there are a lot of changes, or ones is starting from scratch, it is more convenient to use a tools designed for po translation, the ones I know of are kbabel (part of KDE, my preferred one) and gtranslator (never used it ...). Kbabel (same may be true for gtranslator) features spell checking, easy navigation of the po file ("go to next untranslated message"), use of a compendium (you can use for example the gnomemeeting gui translation and search for a message, even simply copy identical messages automatically).
You also have QT Linguist
--
Daniel