[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Moving to gnome-doc-utils (Damien Sandras)

Hi Stephan,

I'd like just get some infos about the recent change made in translated documentation.

I did the GM french translation. To do this, I used some very low levels tools (I mean vi ;-) ) and rewrite any sentence to the translated one without any change in the docbook format.

Now, I suppose I'll have to change this way of work and it would probably be better and more
"professional". That's great.

I had a look today on http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-modules.html#gnomemeeting to get some examples
and try to understand how it works but I must say I don't see.
Could you please explain a bit the way for me to maintain gnomemeeting.xml in the future ?
What is a po ? What is the POT file ? What are the principles now ?
May be you could email me directly to avoid polluting the devel list ? (ph_dot_l_at_libertysurf_dot_fr)

An other point : is there any way to be aware that gnomemeeting is available on
http://kvota.net/doc-l10n....... ?

In advance, thank you for your help,
greetings,

PhL

gnomemeeting-devel-list-request gnome org a �it :

  1. Re: Moving to gnome-doc-utils (Damien Sandras)

Message: 1