Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Translation of GM Manual

Hi,

thank you for the support in the task. I will start with what you, Stefan,
have stored on your homepage together with the Englisch CVS Version at
gnome.org.

I just need to get myself a little bit familiar with the tools. Do not worry,
I will come back to you if I have questions or problems. I guess I will have
some first results by coming Sunday.

Regards,

Martin

--