Re: Fwd: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] incoming calls problematic

Le jeudi 15 décembre 2005 à 15:11 +0100, Alexander Schrab a écrit :
> Ok, it finally works. But I think this might indicate a bug somewhere.
> I reseted all the ports to standard and made sure they were open
> instead of my odd 20000-25000 ports. it now simply works. Maybe some
> things are not handled quite correctly when using non-standard ports?
> And maybe that was the real issue all along?
>
> btw, thanx for all the help

I don't think it is a bug, for GM, using a port or another one is
transparent. But perhaps your router was sending the stuff to the wrong
place.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net