[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] @ int the username

Hello,

I use cvs version of Debian package (GnomeMeeting 1.9.0-20051215). I
would like to use my wengo account in gnomemeeeting since it supports
SIP. Wengo use your email adress as the username and gnomemeeting
doesn't accept "@" in User Name and in Authentification User Name .

A dialog appears with this message when you validate :

"Please make sure to provide a valid account name, host name, realm,
user name, authentication user name and registration timeout."

Thanks for the job on gnomemeeting, with SIP and a Windows port, c'est
génial !

--
Sylvain
sip: sylvain gnomemeeting net