[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Changes in the accounts

Hello,

I have made several changes to the accounts management in GnomeMeeting
in order to allow having a user name different from the authentication
user name.

In most cases, they will be identical, but in some circumstances, they
won't.

The changes will require that you reedit your accounts, or re-add them.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but that's CVS.

Again, thanks to Eric (Cooky) for having provided me his paying account
info so that I can test and debug.

Eric, that should work now.

PS: To all, I will simplify the account dialog a bit as it has become
huge. But that will be for tomorrow.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net