Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Debug output

Le samedi 10 décembre 2005 à 21:25 +0100, cooky hey shacknet nu a
écrit :
> > > Furthermore, I can't place outgoing calls at all. The error is "Security
> > > check failed". There is no difference when I try directly after a
> > > correct "Registered" status, or when in the dubious state as described
> > > before.
> >
> > I need a debug 4 output :
> > gnomemeeting -d 4 > output.txt 2>&1
> >
> > Without that, it is just blind guessing :)

OK, the first problem (the crash) is fixed. The reason is that it was
going into an infinite loop trying the reauthenticate all the time. It
failed every time, and it was trying again, continuously. I just fixed
this in OPAL.

Now, I will solve the second problem :
- your provider requires a different user name and authentication login.

That is not very common, but I will add support for this in OPAL and in
GnomeMeeting.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net