Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Dialpad keys problem

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 09:40:02PM +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le jeudi 01 décembre 2005 à 17:58 +0100, CJ van den Berg a écrit :
> > Two problems:
> >
> > The first problem is when text is selected in the URL bar. Normally, if
> > you select text and start typing the typed text replaces the selected
> > text.  In the URL bar it is appended instead, which is different to
> > standard GTK behaviour and therefore confusing to users.
> >
> > The other problem is that there is no way to delete digits in the URL
> > bar with the keyboard unless the URL bar has focus. So you can enter
> > digits no matter where the focus is, but you can only delete them if
> > the URL bar is focused. This is also confusing.
>
> Both should be fixed. Can you try?
>
> Thank you,

Excellent. It works great! It's much easier to dial with the keypad now.

Thanks!

P.S: On the subject of doing things the GTK+ way, I don't think it's a
good idea to map ctrl-a to the about dialog. Ctrl-a is usually select
all in GTK+.

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj vdbonline com