Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Bind to all interfaces

Hi,

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Following Craig and Robert, it is not possible either to determine what
> interface to use when a call is done.
>
> So I do not say it is not possible, I just do not know any solution to
> the problem.

could GM look into the routing table and take the interface through
which the default gateway is connected?
This could be either done at the startup or from time to time (and if
something changed it rebinds to the new default interface) while GM is
running. Just an idea...

Btw, how does GM react now on DHCP updates when the IP changes? I guess
GM will not send a new REGISTER message until the old expires, leading
to no connection for a while. Or am I wrong?

Regards,
Hannes