RE: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Bind to all interfaces

Hello,

I would rather disagree that it is not possible to bind to all interfaces.
The root cause of this issue is that ACK is received before the last INVITE
is sent. I tried "durty hack" (am I wrong?) that wait (simple sleep() solves
the issue) until all INVITEs are sent and only then process ACK messages.
Where this can be counted a solution...

With best regards,
Roman Skvirsky