Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Dialpad keys problem

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:29:34 +0100
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> I need to keep both approaches. Imagine you are in a call, and want to
> modify, for some reason,
> the IP address in your URL bar. If you do not want to send DTMFs, you
> will use the keyboard. Imagine you are in a call and need to enter a
> PIN to identify yourself to the system, you will do this sending
> DTMFs, in that case, you will use the keypad.
>
> If I associate both the keypad and the keyboard to the action of
> sending DTMFs, then you will be unable to edit your URL entry during a
> call...

What about an extra "DTMF" button that gets activated in a call (or
maybe configurable if it's automatic) and that can be clicked to
(de)activate DTMF? Or is it just unneeded complexity of the GUI?

J.

--
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.