Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New code:please test or comment

Le mercredi 22 septembre 2004 à 15:15 +0200, Josep Puigdemont a écrit :

> I don't think it is a good idea to remove the combo, this would make
> things harder for people with disabilities (as they can only use the
> keyboard to make a call, or browse the lists/directories)

It is not harder to use the current system, really.

> > That's a feature, but I could change that. Why did you get a lot of
> > results? Lots of duplicatas or ? I don't see how you could get so many
> > results.
>
> /me runs
> It just happened that I had _never_ cleared the incoming calls or
> unanswered calls lists, and had lots of people I don't know calling me
> :) By the way, is there a limit on the quantity of entries stored?
> Maybe another solution would be to let the user choose if to search or
> not in the list of unanswered calls.

Even with the 100 calls history, I don't understand why you got many
results. Imagine you typed "Jo", you could only get people named Johnny
and Jonita, and only once for each item, so what did you type to get so
many results? The "1" of an IP?
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org