Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New code:please test or comment

On dc, 2004-09-22 at 08:47, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mercredi 22 septembre 2004 à 01:44 +0200, Josep Puigdemont a écrit :
>
> > So far (I know this is the first version! :) I am missing the combo box
> > functionality, so I would not need to type to get the latests calls, and
> > I would be able to work only with the mouse. I also saw that it doesn't
> > call the contact once you hit return on a selected address (you have to
> > use the button).
>
> If you look at epiphany, you will see that their combo has disappeared
> too. I don't really plan to put the combo back and I don't even know if
> it is possible to combine the completion entry with the combo.

I don't think it is a good idea to remove the combo, this would make
things harder for people with disabilities (as they can only use the
keyboard to make a call, or browse the lists/directories)

> Now, if you hit return on an address, it should call, I'll fix that
> tonight too.
>
> > Then realized that I got lots of results, and it seems that GM is using
> > the three lists together for the search: received calls, placed, and
> > unanswered. This is a bit strange, as you get addresses from people you
> > didn't call, which is something I wouldn't expect to get, but might be a
> > feature! :)
> >

> That's a feature, but I could change that. Why did you get a lot of
> results? Lots of duplicatas or ? I don't see how you could get so many
> results.

/me runs
It just happened that I had _never_ cleared the incoming calls or
unanswered calls lists, and had lots of people I don't know calling me
:) By the way, is there a limit on the quantity of entries stored?
Maybe another solution would be to let the user choose if to search or
not in the list of unanswered calls.

Anyway, it looks nice!

Regards!

/Josep