Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New code:please test or comment

Le mercredi 22 septembre 2004 à 01:44 +0200, Josep Puigdemont a écrit :

> So far (I know this is the first version! :) I am missing the combo box
> functionality, so I would not need to type to get the latests calls, and
> I would be able to work only with the mouse. I also saw that it doesn't
> call the contact once you hit return on a selected address (you have to
> use the button).

If you look at epiphany, you will see that their combo has disappeared
too. I don't really plan to put the combo back and I don't even know if
it is possible to combine the completion entry with the combo.

Now, if you hit return on an address, it should call, I'll fix that
tonight too.

> Then realized that I got lots of results, and it seems that GM is using
> the three lists together for the search: received calls, placed, and
> unanswered. This is a bit strange, as you get addresses from people you
> didn't call, which is something I wouldn't expect to get, but might be a
> feature! :)

That's a feature, but I could change that. Why did you get a lot of
results? Lots of duplicatas or ? I don't see how you could get so many
results.