Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] PWLib V4L2 plugin patch submission request (update!)

Hi,

I have committed your patch, but the last one didn't apply. It would be
nice if you could try with latest version of CVS with the patch "in" to
make sure that I have not broken something in the V4L2 plugin.

Also, would it be possible for you to backport the devices detection
code from the V4L1 plugin to the V4L2 plugin? That would permit to have
"user-friendly" names displayed in the preferences.

Thanks again!