Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] PWLib V4L2 plugin patch submission request

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:44:20 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

DS> Hello Nicola,
DS>
DS> Thanks for the great work. I will read that patch, test it and apply it.
DS>
DS> At first sight, something is lacking, conversion from SBGGR8 to YUV420P
DS> as your current code is doing 2 conversions each time. Try to see with
DS> Luca, he had source code for that.

I know he has, he wrote it for xawtv. I hadn't time enough to find and insert it. I will insert that code these days. At least, something is working :)

you know:
stage 1) do that
stage 2) do that properly
stage 3) do that properly and fast