Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GK connection renewal

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Le mercredi 20 octobre 2004 à 10:59 +0200, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :
But not this from 20041019. And that's surprising as I just wake up my laptop and ... could place a call through my GK without unregistring/registring! Will follow it carefully.

I added it yesterday evening. It has been regenerated during the night:
http://snapshots.seconix.com/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-i386/

So you should be using the snapshot from this night (20041020).

But please don't tell me it was not required to add that option ;-)
Surely not :-) I tryed again twice and wasn't working. So I missed something this morning. Have to sleep a little bit more ;-)
--
Daniel