[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] about on tray icon not translated and has no icon

Hi,

just to complete the review about the GK timeout. I can confirm the
20041019 didn't have the timeout in the GK settings, but 2001020 has it.
Moreover my tray icon context still reads "About.." whereas the main
window has "Über" (as is the appropriate German translation) with an
icon aswell. Apparently the tray icon context menu was overlooked when
re-adding the about icon and translation. ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian