Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GK connection renewal

Damien Sandras a écrit :

[...]
- when the registration fails for any other reason (rejected by the
gatekeeper, link down, ...), you do not get a popup, you get a printed
message in the statusbar. I plan to adopt that behavior for ILS too to
prevent thousands of popups to appear.
Here is another think which is boring (for me ;-)): when you open preferences, the window is covering the main one. So when I unregister/register in my GK, info is shown in the statusbar that I'm not able to see as it's cached by the preference one. I always have to move one or the other window so statusbar is readable

Can you do something mister plus :-)?

--
Daniel