Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Keypad can now be used

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Hi to all,

Daniel, I think you will like this one.
I like everything you do ;)

It is not easy to send DTMFs with GnomeMeeting, you have to open the
dialpad and click on the buttons. I have added "keypad" dialing, meaning
that you can send DTMFs using the keyboard "keypad" during calls. If you
keep the dialpad open, you will see that it is "animated". Notice that *
is * and # is # like with the normal dialpad.

You can also use the keypad when being "offline" to dial IP addresses.
In that case, the dialpad also gets animated, and * is a .
You don't think to add @ / : especially for the coming SIP version? [user:password provider/extension]

If you are using a Quicknet card and dialing from a POTS, the dialpad
will also be animated.
Not using

OK, back to the rest, I hope you like those little features and teh
Side-By-Side view, nobody commented on it.
Nothing to comment :) For now ;)
--
Daniel