Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Has anyone compiled GM on Windows?

Hi,

Is it the same CVS repository as Linux or another package of source code?

What do you use to compile GM on Windows? MSVC or Cygwin + gcc?

I hope I can contribute to its coding and debugging.

Best wishes,

(Mr.) ? ?? / ZHANG Libin
    National Laboratory of Software Development Environment
    Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Active Email:
    acezlb sina com
    zhanglibin nlsde buaa edu cn
Tel No.:
    (O)86-10-82338097
    (H)86-10-82353717

The current status is :
- GM Linux is now compilable using only GTK+ and Openh323.
- That version of GM Linux that doesn't rely on any GNOME libs has not
been much tested
- Xavier has compiled that version of GM Linux on Windows
- It has not been tested, and there are only a few workarounds to GTK+
problems, more workarounds are probably needed

Now :
- I'm not ready to test it
- I'm not ready to install Visual C++ and debug myself

As a conclusion :
- I rely entirely on Xavier who will be doing it in his spare time

I can publish an executable, but I fear people test it, report 1 zillion
problems due to the broken GTK+ and then think it is crap and conclude
GnomeMeeting is crap. So I'm only ready to publish this to a few
persons, including you if you want to code on it.

Please let me know if you are interested in debugging it.

Thanks,

Le dimanche 10 octobre 2004 ?09:26 +1000, Craig Southeren a ?rit :

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org