Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] NAT detection and buttons

Le sam, 02/10/2004 à 21:20 +0200, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> I added a #ifndef DISABLE_GNOME

I didn't do it myself because I didn't want a #ifdef ; I prefer code to
be compiled/not compiled as whole files: it's much more readable that
way!

> I don't understand why that stupid icon is not part of GTK+ yet!

Agreed. Another thing to notice is that about and the druid could depend
only on gtk ; after all I just took the libgnomeui sources and butchered
the #defines to get them to be gtk-only.