[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] NAT detection and buttons

Hi!

NAT:
I think the NAT detection will help users configure GM, but the dialog
should provide a bit more of info than:
"Using a STUN server is most probably the most appropiate method if your
router doesn't support H.323."

This message is a bit too advanced for a regular user, no?
Maybe info on what STUN is and how to configure could help, and maybe
providing external and internal IP, and a relation of ports to be
forwarded could be useful too (they could be shown after pressing a
button "Show more info")

As improvements to the dialog, I think the link to the FAQ
(http://www.gnomemeeting.org) could be clickable, and the "caret" should
not be visible on that dialog (it is visible now!)

About the BUTTONS:
I still get larger buttons for the "chat", "panel" and "address book"
buttons on the GUI, although the other buttons are no longer cropped as
before. Screenshot here:
http://www.dsv.su.se/~icss-jpc/gm2.jpg

Menu:
Just to be a bit picky: on the "Help" menu, the entry "About", doesn't
have the "standard" icon.

Regards!

/Josep