Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] NAT detection and buttons

Le sam, 02/10/2004 à 13:53 +0200, Josep Puigdemont a écrit :
> Menu:
> Just to be a bit picky: on the "Help" menu, the entry "About", doesn't
> have the "standard" icon.

The reason is simple: to get the standard icon, you must fully use
libgnomeui ; the modifications I made to get a non-gnome gm (non-
gnome=win32, as far as I know) imply that gm doesn't fully use
libgnomeui.

So if we want that icon back, it's just a matter of adding the icon to
the list of icons in gm. But if/when gnome changes the about icon, we
will have to modify it too (won't be automatic).