Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] TODO for 1.2

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le jeudi 30 septembre 2004 à 20:49 +0200, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Here is the TODO for 1.2 :
http://wiki.seconix.com/index.php/ToDo_1.20

When do you think will be SIP and Windows port available?

Windows port : I don't know. We have something, but it is a raw
compilation of GnomeMeeting linux. Now it needs to be debugged, but I'm
not doing that debugging myself as I don't have windows.

What no window it must bi dark where you live ;)

SIP port : I expect it to be available in 6 months from now as a stable
version, work is being done daily on the underlying lib. Testing
snapshots will be available as soon as 1.2 has been released.