Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Patch for v4l2 - removing multiple buffers, please review and test

tor, 04,.11.2004 kl. 09.18 +0100, skrev Damien Sandras:
> Nicolas, is the druid also freezing for you with your driver?
> Actually, all what it is doing is opening the device and closing it 5
> times in a row. If it freezes, it could indicate a bug in the driver.
> That's the purpose of the test actually because many drivers are not
> stress-tested and the druid is stress-testing them :)

Hehehe. I figured it did something like that, later last night  :)

There's no point in running the video-test when the camera is already
showing a picture as it can't be opened more than one time :)

I'll see if there's a way to handle the situation more gracefully.

--
Cheers,
 Heikki