Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Patch for v4l2 - removing multiple buffers, please review and test.

Good work, I'm waiting for comments from Nicolas.

Nicolas, is the druid also freezing for you with your driver?
Actually, all what it is doing is opening the device and closing it 5
times in a row. If it freezes, it could indicate a bug in the driver.
That's the purpose of the test actually because many drivers are not
stress-tested and the druid is stress-testing them :)